Contact centers have gone from being watertight departments to becoming the heart of all company processes and communications. Connecting all points of the customer’s journey with the different corporate areas, to offer a frictionless, cross-functional experience.
What does an All-in-One solution offer?
Improving the Customer Experience
Omnicanal attention at any time and through any channel.
Reduced agent response times thanks to the availability of all information on a single platform.
Automation of the interactions for a customer service without waiting or repetitions.
Proactive and personalized communications to communicate with the client at the right time.
Process automation to achieve the perfect combination of agent care and self-service.
Increased productivity and FCR, with automated dialing strategies based on business rules.
Simplicity of administration, supervision and single agent desktop (100% web).
Measurement of quality of care and processes.
Analysis of the processes and casuistry for decision making.
Empowering agents and supervisors with the right tools and intelligence.
On-premise / Hosted / Hybrid / Cloud
AGENT FRONT END AND SUPERVISOR 100% WEB
OMNICHANNEL SUITE ALL-IN-ONE
- Specialization in software and contact center services to improve customer service
- Native SiP – any PBX or standalone (DevConnect certified)
- The best score in your category
- Unified management
SCALABLE AND RELIABLE
- With Avaya, it depends on the CCElite system
- With OpenGate on N+1 architectures
- VMWare Certification
EASY TO USE / MAINTAIN
- Operations can make changes on the fly
- Rapid adaptation to new business needs
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- +55% Contacts per hour
- +17% Resolution on first call
- +36% Agent productivity
- +17% Occupation of the agent
- +24% Sales per Hour/ Conversion Levels
- -15% Average time per interaction (BMT)
- -33% Maintenance costs
- -38% Agent training costs
- -70% Time-to-Market
- -42% Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- -57% Technical support